Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 6|
|2006 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hatch served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance - Division I|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hatch served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Ways and Means|
Hatch won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 6. Hatch was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Hatch was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 3 general election (2010)|
|William Hatch (D)||650|
|Bruce Lary (R)||608|
Hatch raised $380 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos District 3|
|William Hatch (D)||967|
|Bruce Lary (R)||756|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Hatch was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Hatch raised $380 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|New Hampshire Auto Dealers Association||$150|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Hatch + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Immigration endangers the GOP - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Federal government has new group in its sights - Daily Caller
- Rubio Doubles Down into Disaster - Daily Caller
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- Swing voters walk away from Obama's second term - Daily Caller
- Hunt: Republicans need to take immigration reform seriously - Newsday
- Castro government funded 'flu shot' abortion doctor's education in Cuba - Daily Caller
- McConnell campaign, tea party activist publicly spar over primary challenge - Daily Caller
- The Secret DUI Factor - Daily Caller
- Hello total information awareness, goodbye freedom - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Hatch's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ Campaign contributors to William Hatch