Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 6|
|2006 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hatch served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance - Division I|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hatch served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Ways and Means|
Hatch won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 6. Hatch was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Hatch was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 3 general election (2010)|
|William Hatch (D)||650|
|Bruce Lary (R)||608|
Hatch raised $380 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos District 3|
|William Hatch (D)||967|
|Bruce Lary (R)||756|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Hatch was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Hatch raised $380 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|New Hampshire Auto Dealers Association||$150|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Hatch + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Griffin Votes Against Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Roll Call for the Panel Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- News roundup: Report: IRS targeted liberal leaning groups, too - Salt Lake Tribune (blog)
- State Roundup - Annuity Outlook Magazine
- Organizing for Action struggles to move the needle on Obama's agenda - Washington Post
- CNN Washington AM Note - CNN (blog)
- Russell E. Elwell - Courier-Gazette & Camden Herald
- IMMIGRATION MARKUP Two dozen conservatives back reform PEREZ ... - Politico (blog)
- DOMA 2013: 17 Years Later, Some Things Still Haven't Changed - PolicyMic - PolicyMic
- HUFFPOST HILL - Jeb Bush Forced To Raise Own Children - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on Hatch's 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ Campaign contributors to William Hatch