|Ohio Fifth District Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||Judge, Canton Municipal Court|
|Undergraduate:||College of Wooster|
|Law School:||University of Akron School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Fifth District Court of Appeals|
|Position:||Term commencing 2/9/2015|
|Election information 2014:|
William B. Hoffman is the presiding judge of the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Ohio. He has served on the court since February 1, 1991. Hoffman was re-elected to the Fifth District Court of Appeals in 2014, winning a new term that expires on February 8, 2021.
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2014
| Hoffman ran for re-election to the Fifth District Court of Appeals.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Hoffman worked for eleven years as a private practice lawyer, ten years as a Canton prosecuting attorney, and then three years as a judge for the Canton Municipal Court before he was elected to the court of appeals.
- Ohio Fifth District Court of Appeals, "Judge William B. Hoffman Biography"
- Judicial selection in Ohio
- Holmes County Board of Elections, "Candidate List, May 6, 2014 Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2002 Election Results"
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2008 Election Results"
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |