|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76|
|Party||U.S. Taxpayers Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Winnie Brinks was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Donijo DeJonge defeated Keith Allard and Stan Milanowski in the Republican primary. Brinks defeated DeJonge and William Mohr (U.S. Taxpayers) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Winnie Brinks Incumbent||52.1%||15,804|
|U.S. Taxpayers||William Mohr||2.3%||689|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76 Republican Primary, 2014|
Mohr ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 76. He ran as a candidate with the U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan and was defeated by Winnie Brinks (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Mohr + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 76
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- William Mohr on Facebook
- William Mohr on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 5, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |