William O. Riiska
|William O. Riiska|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut State Senate, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Connecticut State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. William O. Riiska was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Clark J. Chapin was unopposed in the Republican primary. Riiska will face Chapin in the general election.
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2012
Riska ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut State Senate District 30. Riska ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. He was defeated by Clark J. Chapin (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut State Senate, District 30, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Clark J. Chapin||54.9%||23,712|
|Democratic||William O. Riiska||45.1%||19,474|
Riiska was a Democratic candidate for District 63 of the Connecticut House of Representatives. Riiska was unopposed in the August 10 primary. He was defeated by incumbent Republican John Rigby in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Riska + Connecticut + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Senate
- Connecticut State Senate District 30
- Connecticut State Senate elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate List" accessed June 18, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012" accessed November 17, 2012