|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 75|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Borchert worked as a Pipe Fitter Apprentice and is now retired.
- Agriculture Committee, Tennessee House, Secretary
- Subcommittee on Agriculture
- Subcommittee on Environment
- Subcommittee on Wildlife, Vice Chair
Borchert raised $45,988 for his campaign while Wirgau raised $54,380.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 75 (2008)|
|Willie Borchert (D)||11,647|
Borchert raised $ in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee Democratic Party||$8,295|
|The Speakers Fund||$2,000|
|Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 572||$2,000|
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$1,750|
Borchert is married and has one child.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Willie Borchert
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Tennessee Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 75
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |