|Kansas House of Representatives District 38|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Dove previously served in the United States Army.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dove served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Education Budget|
|• Federal and State Affairs|
Dove's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As a believer of our Youth, we have to stand up for what we believe in and not compromise on moral principles."
- Excerpt:"We must protect our older population because they have laid the ground work through hard work."
- Excerpt:"At present Kansas income taxes are among the highest and we can and will do better in the future."
- Excerpt:"We must cut regulations that continue to discourage growth and help to populate other favorable states."
- Excerpt:"We must prioritize and put the welfare of our community and Kansas first."
Dove won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 38. He defeated David Anderson in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Pete Henderson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 38, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 38 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Dove and his wife Sunday have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Willie + Dove + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Dove's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Willie Dove on Facebook
Anthony Brown (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 38
| Succeeded by|