For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 5|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hardy served as a Justice of the Peace in Ouachita County and member of the Task Force for the Study of the Homeless.
Hardy served in the United States Army in Vietnam.
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions
- Subcommittee on Human Services
- Subcommittee on Peer Review (Chair)
Hardy's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1371 - "TO ADD AN OFFICER OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ARKANSAS STATE POLICE TO THE ARKANSAS COMMISSION ON LAW ENFORCEMENT STANDARDS AND TRAINING."
- HB 1912 - "TO REQUIRE GROUP ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE ASSOCIATIONS TO REGISTER WITH THE INSURANCE COMMISSIONER"
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Hardy was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Hardy raised $24,675 for his campaign.
Below are Hardy's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Rural Arkansas Telecom Rats||$2,000|
|Arkansas State Farm Insurance||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Willie + Hardy + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Willie Hardy
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 5
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|