|Montana House of Representatives, District 98|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Corvallis High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana|
|Master's||University of Montana|
|Birthday||October 30, 1947|
|Place of birth||Missoula, Montana|
|Profession||Business owner/Retired teacher|
Curdy's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Small Business/Economic Opportunities
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Willis Curdy defeated Heather Cahoon and Greg Strandberg in the Democratic primary. Roger Seewald was unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Andrew Person (D) is running in District 96. David August (R) filed to run, but was removed from the ballot before the primary.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 98 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Curdy was a Democratic candidate for District 100 in the Montana House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Curdy had no opposition in the primary and was defeated by Champ Edmunds (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2014, Curdy's endorsements include:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Willis + Curdy + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives District 98
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Willis Curdy for House District 98, "Why Vote for Me?" accessed May 15, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed April 21, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed April 21, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |