Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 96|
|High school||Mount Zion High School (1999)|
|Bachelor's||University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign|
Taylor's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Winston will work to create an enabling environment for entrepreneurs and businesses to ensure the opportunity to have a good job is a reality for the citizens of the 96th District."
- Violence Prevention
- Excerpt: "Winston will work to stem the tide of violence by bringing together existing programs and services..."
- Excerpt: "Winston will work on school modernization to ensure children, like his, growing up in the 96th are provided access to computers and the training necessary to ensure a successful future."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 96 Democratic Primary, 2012|
- Official campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Winston For State Rep 2012 Facebook page
- Winston Taylor on LinkedIn
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Illinois school districts M - Z |