Wisconsin 1969 ballot measures
- Two questions were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three questions were Wisconsin referendums / advisory questions.
- Four of the five questions were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Administration of Government||Creates exemption for uniformity of county government constitutional law, and gives county executives veto power|
|Question 2||Spending||Allows state to contract public debt under certain conditions|
|AQ||Question 3||Education||Asks citizens if the state should take over control and funding of vocational education programs|
|AQ||Question 4||Bond issues||Asks citizens if the state should issue bonds to help with municipal water pollution control|
|AQ||Question 5||Bond issues||Asks citizens if state should issue bonds to help buy and develop land for recreational purposes|
- 1969 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state