Wisconsin Heights School District Referendum (2009)
Wording of referendum
BE IT RESOLVED, by the School Board of the Wisconsin Heights School District, Dane and Iowa Counties, Wisconsin, that the revenues included in the School District budget be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $575,000 for the 2009-2010 school year and by $275,000 for the 2010-2011 school year, for non-recurring purposes.
- Wisconsin Heights School District website
- Referendum information from the League of Women Voters
- Wisconsin Heights School District Seeks Voter Support For Budget Boost, Channel 3000, March 25, 2009
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Database
- Wisconsin Heights referendum passes; Middleton-Cross Plains' defeated, Wisconsin State Journal, April 8, 2009