Wisconsin state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Wisconsin are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Wisconsin's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Wisconsin.
- Attorney General of Wisconsin
- Governor of Wisconsin
- Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Commissioner of Insurance
- Wisconsin Public Service Commission
- Wisconsin Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- Wisconsin Secretary of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Secretary of State
- Wisconsin Secretary of Workforce Development
- Wisconsin Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Wisconsin Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in Wisconsin in 2015.
- Wisconsin Attorney General election, 2014
- Wisconsin Secretary of State election, 2014
- Wisconsin down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Wisconsin gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Wisconsin state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Wisconsin in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Wisconsin + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.