Wyoming 2012 ballot measures
Three measures were certified for the 2012 ballot in Wyoming.
- All three were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments and appeared on the November 6, 2012 statewide ballot.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- Topics considered: health care, hunting, judicial reform.
- The 2012 state legislative session began on February 13, 2012 and ended on March 9, 2012. Legislative referrals could have been sent to the 2012 ballot during this time.
On the ballot
|Constitutional Amendment A||Health care||Would amend the state constitution regarding the federal Affordable Health Care Act|
|Constitutional Amendment B||Hunting||Would preserve citizens' rights to hunt and fish|
|Constitutional Amendment C||Judicial reform||Would allow district court commissioners to act even if the district court judge is present|
Not on the ballot
|Same-Sex Marriage Amendment||Marriage||Would specify that only a marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized.|
|"Sharia Law Amendment"||Judicial reform||Would prohibit courts from using international laws in decisions.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local ballot measures have been identified in the state of Wyoming at this time.
State of Wyoming
List of Wyoming ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Department of Audit Director | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Workforce Services | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |