Wyoming 2014 ballot measures
One ballot measure is certified for the 2014 ballot in the state of Wyoming. Topics on the ballot include: administration of government.
- Since 1992, an average of three measures have appeared annually on the ballot in Wyoming. Therefore, 2014 is a below average year based on the currently certified measures.
- The number of measures on a state-wide ballot since 1992 have ranged from one to six.
- Since 1992, 20 of 32 or 62.50% of Wyoming ballot measures have been approved by voters.
- Conversely, 12 of 32 or 37.50% of measures have been defeated.
On the ballot
- See also: 2014 ballot measures
|Constitutional Amendment A||Admin of gov't||Allows governor to appoint nonresidents of the state to serve as University of Wyoming trustees|
Not on the ballot
|VR||Education Department Director Referendum||State executive official measures||Repeals law that created an education department director appointed by the governor|
|Mandatory Judicial Retirement Amendment||State judiciary||Removes constitutional requirement that district court judges and state supreme court justices retire at age 70.|
- 2014 ballot measures
- List of Wyoming ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Wyoming
- Wyoming signature requirements
State of Wyoming
List of Wyoming ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Department of Audit Director | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Workforce Services | Chairman of Public Service Commission |