Wyoming Director of Workforce Services
|Wyoming Director of Workforce Services|
|Office website:||Official Link|
|2013-2014 FY Budget:||$222,326,553|
|Selection Method:||Appointed by Governor|
|Other Wyoming Executive Offices|
|Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General • Treasurer • Auditors: Auditor • Director • Superintendent of Education • • Agriculture Commissioner • Insurance Commissioner • Labor Commissioner • Public Service Commission|
The current officeholder is Joan Evans.
Note: Ballotpedia's state executive officials project researches the constitutional or statutory text that authorizes the creation of a state executive office. That information for the Wyoming Director of Workforce Services has not yet been added. After extensive research we were unable to identify any relevant information on state official websites. If you have any additional information about this office for inclusion on this place, please email us.
The director is appointed by the governor.
The following teams are included in the Office of the Director:
- Policy, Grants, Labor Market Information and the Workforce Development Training Fund
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quality Assurance
- State Mines
These teams are charged with the creating policies and processes that allow the Agency to function smoothly and effortlessly, while at the same time maintaining a high level of customer service for Wyoming's citizens.
There are six divisions within the department of workforce services:
- Division of Appeals
- Division of Workers' Compensation
- Division of Enforcement
- Division of Unemployment Insurance
- Division of Employment & Training
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
The budget for the Department of Workforce Services in Fiscal Year 2013-2014 is $222,326,553.
- See also: Compensation of state executive officers
Department of Workforce Services
1510 E. Pershing Blvd.
Cheyenne, WY 82002
- ↑ WyomingWorkforce.org, "Wyoming Department of Workforce Services: Who we are," accessed August 25, 2011
- ↑ Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, "About us," accessed August 25, 2011
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Wyoming Work Force "About" Accessed July 27, 2012
- ↑ Wyoming Department of Workforce Services, "Organization chart," accessed August 25, 2011
- ↑ Wyoming Department of Administration and Information, "Department Budget Summary Workforce Services 2013-2014," Accessed April 2, 2013
- ↑ The Council of State Governments,"The Book of States 2010 Table 4.11," retrieved May 14, 2011