Wyoming Railroad Regulation, Initiative 3 (1992)
Wyoming. It was the third citizen initiative to appear on the Wyoming ballot. It is one of just six initiatives that have appeared on that state's ballot through the initiative process since 1968, when Wyoming voters first had access to citizen initiative, and one of only three to be approved.
It passed, with 130,803 voters in favor, and 52,835 voters opposed.
The principal sponsor of the initiative was Tom Jones of Cheyenne, Wyoming. 24,646 valid signatures were filed by its sponsors to earn its way onto the Wyoming ballot.
|Railroad Regulation Initiative|
- List of Wyoming ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- Wyoming 1992 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Wyoming
- Wyoming Ballot Measures Details
- Report on Wyoming initiative use from the Initiative & Referendum Institute