Wyoming state executive offices
State executive organization
The executive branch of Wyoming's state government includes appointed and elected officials. The following chart details the relationship among different offices in Wyoming's executive branch:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Wyoming.
- Attorney General of Wyoming
- Governor of Wyoming
- Wyoming Commissioner of Insurance
- Wyoming Department of Audit Director
- Wyoming Director of Agriculture
- Wyoming Director of Workforce Services
- Wyoming Director of the Department of Education
- Wyoming Public Service Commission
- Wyoming Secretary of State
- Wyoming State Auditor
- Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Wyoming Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Wyoming Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Wyoming down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Wyoming secretary of state election, 2014
- Wyoming state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Wyoming in 2013.
There were no elections in Wyoming in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Wyoming + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.