|U.S. House, Virginia, District 1|
|Bachelor's||U.S. Air Force Academy|
|Master's||Louisiana State University|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
|Years of service||14|
|Service branch||U.S. Air Force Reserves|
|Place of birth||Nashville, TN|
|Profession||Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserves|
Draper earned a bachelor of operations research from the U.S. Air Force Academy and a master's degree in computer systems technology from Louisiana State University-Shreveport. He then served in the U.S. Air Force for 14 years. He is currently a Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Air Force Reserves. He graduated from the Air Force's Air War College in 2013.
According to Draper's website, his campaign themes included:
- Economy: "Government spending must be reduced to the amount of money it collects – and deliver fair value to the American taxpayer for every dollar spent."
- Taxes: "Lowering taxes and balancing the federal budget will stimulate a new era of prosperity."
- Healthcare: "Like all industries, health care would benefit from a free-market approach providing the best product and services at the best price."
Draper and his wife, Amanda, have four children together.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Xavian + Draper + Virginia + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Virginia's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
- Virginia's 1st Congressional District
- Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Elections, "List of Candidates," accessed July 24, 2014
- Draper for U.S. Congress, "About Xavian Draper," accessed March, 26, 2014
- Draper for Congress, "Issues," accessed September 25, 2012
- Virginia.gov, "Virginia candidate lists"
- Draper for Congress, "Biography," accessed September 25, 2012