For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Florida House of Representatives District 104|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Roberson's professional experience includes working as an attorney, Public Defender for the City of Boston and Senior Assistant Attorney General for the City of Fort Lauderdale.
She is a member of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Florida Nurses Association, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Florida Bar Association and Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Economic Development Policy Committee
- Health Care Appropriations Committee
- Health Care Regulation Policy Committee
- Select Committee on Seminole Indian Compact Review
Roberson did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Roberson's sponsored legislation included:
- HB 343 - "Racial and Ethnic Minority Health Care: Requires DOH to develop & implement plans relating to effective community outreach & to increasing number of racial & ethnic minority health care professionals"
- HB 345 - "Use of Cellular Telephones: Designates act as "Heather's Law;" prohibits use of cellular telephone while operating motor vehicle except when using headset or hands-free device; provides for enforcement only as secondary offense."
- HB 771 - "Tanning Facilities: Requires parent or legal guardian of minor to sign written statement before minor is allowed to use tanning device; provides requirements for written statement; revises age at which minor is allowed to use tanning device; prohibits minor younger than certain age from using tanning device at tanning facility; deletes provisions authorizing use of tanning device by certain minors accompanied by parent or legal guardian."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Roberson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,000|
|FL Dental Assoc||$1,000|
|Ronald Book Government Consultants||$1,000|
|Bright House Networks||$1,000|
|FL Assoc of Insurance & Financial Advisors||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Yolly + Roberson + Florida + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Yolly Roberson's personal website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Yolly Roberson on Twitter
- Yolly Roberson on MySpace
|Florida House of Representatives District 104
| Succeeded by|
John Patrick Julien
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |