|Florida House of Representatives District 104|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Roberson's professional experience includes working as an attorney, Public Defender for the City of Boston and Senior Assistant Attorney General for the City of Fort Lauderdale.
She is a member of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Florida Nurses Association, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Florida Bar Association and Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Economic Development Policy Committee
- Health Care Appropriations Committee
- Health Care Regulation Policy Committee
- Select Committee on Seminole Indian Compact Review
Roberson did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Roberson's sponsored legislation included:
- HB 343 - "Racial and Ethnic Minority Health Care: Requires DOH to develop & implement plans relating to effective community outreach & to increasing number of racial & ethnic minority health care professionals"
- HB 345 - "Use of Cellular Telephones: Designates act as "Heather's Law;" prohibits use of cellular telephone while operating motor vehicle except when using headset or hands-free device; provides for enforcement only as secondary offense."
- HB 771 - "Tanning Facilities: Requires parent or legal guardian of minor to sign written statement before minor is allowed to use tanning device; provides requirements for written statement; revises age at which minor is allowed to use tanning device; prohibits minor younger than certain age from using tanning device at tanning facility; deletes provisions authorizing use of tanning device by certain minors accompanied by parent or legal guardian."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Below are Roberson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,000|
|FL Dental Assoc||$1,000|
|Ronald Book Government Consultants||$1,000|
|Bright House Networks||$1,000|
|FL Assoc of Insurance & Financial Advisors||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Yolly + Roberson + Florida + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Yolly Roberson's personal website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Yolly Roberson on Twitter
- Yolly Roberson on MySpace
|Florida House of Representatives District 104
| Succeeded by|
John Patrick Julien
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |