Yuba County, California
Yuba County is a county in California. It was founded as a county on February 18, 1850 and is one of California's original 27 counties. It is located in what is known as the Mother Lode Country, with a landscape of rivers and farmlands reaching into the foothills of the Sierras. The population of the county is just over 70,000.
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names of all board of supervisor members are available.
- The current budget is published.
- Information on taxes is provided.
- Information on contracts is provided.
- Contact information is not provided for the board of supervisor members.
- There is no information on administrative officials, audits, or lobbying.
- There is no information on how to obtain public records.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
In 2006, Yuba County reported $20,000 spent on lobbying the federal government.
- Yuba County
- Yuba County on E-Reference
- Yuba County Genealogy
- Yuba County Guide
- Yuba County on Wikipedia