Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 42|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Lareche filed to run in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 42. Lareche filed to run against incumbent Rhoda S. Jacobs and Rodneyse Bichotte in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012.
However, on August 7, 2012, Lareche withdrew from the race after Bichotte challenged his nominating petitions.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Zacary + Lareche + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- Haitian Times, "Lareche Off the Ballot in the 42nd District," August 9, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |