|Former candidate for|
|Utah House of Representatives District 49|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Robinson's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "As a father of two daughters who attend public schools, I believe that support for the education system in Utah needs to be long-term. Providing support for “failing” schools, reducing class sizes in all classrooms, and empowering teachers to do their day-to-day job are priorities."
- Excerpt: "When my daughters go to school and have to spend their recess inside because of poor air quality, I become incredibly frustrated. It’s even more frustrating for me that there does not seem to be an easy fix for this problem, and yet it is a significant public health issue that needs to be addressed. I will actively collaborate with business leaders, researchers, and non-profit agencies to find the best solutions to our air quality problems, because this is not only be important to me, but to every single Utahan."
- Excerpt: "First Responders are our community’s first line of defense in a disaster. Those that serve and protect our neighborhoods need to be supported by providing resources to continue to keep the streets safe. I will work tirelessly to ensure the safety of our police and fire fighters by providing them the tools and support they need to do their jobs."
- Excerpt: "Small business is the lifeblood of a local economy. When patrons utilize local businesses, the money stays in the community. If dollars are spent in Sandy, revenue stays in Sandy. Local business owners employ local employees, creating more job growth. I will support local businesses so they can continue to stimulate local economies and generate tax dollars for local governments to upgrade the community."
- Excerpt: "Decisions made at the Capitol impact every single Utahan. I promise to fight to create jobs and help Utah families, and protect those jobs that Utahans already possess — all while working to attract new developments to Utah. Continuing to grow Utah’s job market will sustain our economy for future generations."
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Zach Robinson defeated Mark Quigley in the Democratic convention. Incumbent Robert Spendlove was unopposed in the Republican convention. Spendlove defeated Robinson in the general election.
|Utah House of Representatives District 49, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Robert Spendlove Incumbent||56.9%||6,575|
Robinson is running as a write-in candidate in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 49. He faces Democratic candidate Mark Quigley and Republican candidate Derek Brown in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
In 2014, Robinson's endorsements include the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Zach + Robinson + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Utah State Legislature
- Utah House of Representatives District 49
- Utah House of Representatives
- Utah House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Zach Robinson on Facebook
- Zach Robinson on Twitter
- Zach Robinson on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Utah State Legislature