Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 3|
|Bachelor's||Northern State University|
Anderson is currently a senior at Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota, majoring in political science. He is President of South Dakota Young Democrats, Chairman of the Northern State University College Democrats, and President of the Northern State University Student Association.
In information submitted to Ballotpedia, Anderson outlined one of the major themes of his campaign:
"South Dakota is a state whose population, though small, has great potential. Currently, many of our best and brightest high school graduates feel that they need to go to universities out of state in order to get the best education available. For our long term success we need to offer students the quality of education that they currently seek elsewhere. We can accomplish this. Together, we can make the changes needed to get our students with the greatest potential to stay, instead of simply hoping they will return."
Anderson ran in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 3. Anderson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5 and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Zachary + Anderson + South Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming State High School Track and Field: Thursday's Results - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- Horace 'Hi-C' Copeland football camp returns in Spring Hill - Tampabay.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Biographical information submitted to Ballotpedia, May 24, 2012
- ↑ Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," Accessed April 9, 2012