For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 17B|
|High school||Home Educated|
|Bachelor's||Saint John's University, BA: Political Science|
|Service/branch||Minnesota Army National Guard|
|Years of service||6+|
|Date of birth||16 November|
|Place of birth||Willmar, MN|
Liebl's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I am a firm believer that each person and all corporations should be taxed equally."
- Excerpt:"We need to ensure that we have a strong educational system within our state in order to keep our students competitive in today’s world."
- Excerpt:"Individual freedoms and liberties are what this country was founded on. We need to guarantee freedom of the press, free speech, right to bear arms, religious freedom, and the rights of life and liberty."
- Excerpt:"We cannot forget about our seniors and all that they must face each day. Their income goes down while the cost of living increases."
Men and Women in Uniform
- Excerpt:"The men and women in uniform and their families have made so many sacrifices and they deserve to have us work for them as they continue to work so hard for us."
Liebl ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 17B. He was unopposed in the Independence primary on August 14 and was defeated by Mary Sawatzky (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 17B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bruce Vogel Incumbent||44.2%||8,562|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Zachary + Liebl + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |