|New Jersey General Assembly, District 38|
|Date of birth||November 24, 1990|
Schrieber is a student at Hunter College majoring in political science.
In a biographical submission to Ballotpedia, Schrieber provided the following themes:
Create a more progressive income tax code.
Reform and update the NJ transit system.
Schreiber ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 38. Schreiber was defeated by Timothy J. Eustace and Connie Terranova Wagner in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 38, Democratic Primary, 2013|
|Connie Wagner Incumbent||48.7%||2,866|
|Timothy Eustace Incumbent||45.9%||2,702|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Zachary + Schrieber + New + Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- (timed out) Campaign website
- LinkedIn profile
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Biographical submission to Ballotpedia, received April 9, 2013.
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013