|Oregon State Senate District 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
George is a former Legislative Assistant for the Oregon Legislature, and he is also a former farmer. He was Executive Director of Oregonians In Action from 1991 to 1992. He was then the Co-Host of "Oregon Crossfire" on AM 750 KXL and "Daybreak with Larry George" on AM 1360 KUIK from 1998 to 2005. He is currently Co-owner of George Packing Company, Incorporated. He is also currently owner/consultant for George Advertising, Incorporated.
George earned his BS in Business Administration/Liberal Arts from Oregon State University.
- Business and Transportation Committee, Oregon Senate
- Commerce and Workforce Development Committee, Oregon Senate
- Consumer Protection and Public Affairs Committee, Oregon Senate
- Fujian Sister State Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- See Also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2010
|Oregon State Senate, District 13 (2010)|
|Larry George (R)||30,457|
|Timi Parker (D)||17,742|
|Oregon State Senate, District 13 (2008)|
|Larry George (R)||26,504|
|Rick Ross (D)||18,318|
In 2006, George collected $283,649 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|OREGON CITIZENS FOR A SOUND ECONOMY||$54,790|
|OREGON HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION||$10,000|
|OREGON VICTORY CMTE||$10,000|
- Profile from the Oregon Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Oregon Live Election, Election Results
- 2010 Oregon Primary Election Results
- 2006 election results, Oregon Senate
- Oregon Senate spending, 2006
- 2006 contributions
|Oregon State Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|