|Colorado House of Representatives District 56|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Scanlan did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Scanlan's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1312 - Renewable Energy Loans For Schools
- HB 09-1342 - Eliminate Cigarette Sales Tax Exemption
- HB 09-1358 - Create Health Care System For Colorado
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Scanlan is running for re-election to the 56th District seat in 2010. She has no opposition in the August 10 primary. Debra Irvine is running for the seat on the Republican ticket. The general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Scanlan raised $87,289 for her campaign, while Hasan raised $364,225.
|Colorado State House, District 56 (2008)|
|Christine Scanlan (D)||18,300|
|Ali Hasan (R)||15,992|
Below are Scanlan's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|CO Democratic Party House Majority Project||$13,000|
|CO Education Assoc||$4,250|
|Service Employees Local 105||$4,000|
|CO Conservation Voters||$2,700|
|CO Assoc of Public Employees||$2,400|
- Christine Scanlan's personal website
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Christine Scanlan
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Colorado House District 56
| Succeeded by|