|New York State Senate District 44|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Farley has worked as an Attorney, Author, and High School Teacher. He also served in the United States Army from 1954 to 1955. He was a Full Professor/Law Area Coordinator for the School of Business of the University at Albany from 1965 to 2000.
Farley earned his AS from Mohawk Valley Community College. He went on to receive his BS from the State University of New York at Albany. He then earned his JD from American University School of Law.
On November 4, 2008 Hugh Farley won the election for New York State Senate, District 44 with 78,178 votes.
Farley raised $229,836 for his campaign.
|New York State Senate, District 44 (2008)|
|Hugh Farley (R)||78,178|
|Fred Goodman (D)||37,240|
|BK Kermati (WOR)||2,798|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Hugh Farley's 2008 campaign.
|New York State Independent Bankers Association||$7,500|
|New York State Correctional Officers||$5,800|
|New York State United Teachers||$5,650|
|1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East||$5,000|
|Financial Service Centers of New York||$4,900|
- Aging Committee, New York Senate
- Banks Committee, New York Senate
- Ethics Committee, New York Senate
- Finance Committee, New York Senate
- Health Committee, New York Senate
- Rules Committee, New York Senate
Farley and his wife, Sharon, have three children.
- Official New York State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Senate District 44
| Succeeded by|