"Benjamin" Dan Franklin
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 48|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 48 is represented by four delegates. Incumbent Richard Iaquinta, incumbent Timothy Miley, Joe Shaffer and Patsy Trecost II defeated incumbent Ron Fragale, Frank Angotti and Wayne Worth in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Danny Hamrick, Margaret Ann Bailey, Diana Bartley and Terry Waxman defeated Rick Wolfe, "Benjamin" Dan Franklin and Ed Randolph in the Republican primary. Iaquinta, Miley, Shaffer, Trecost, Hamrick, Bailey, Waxman and Bartley will face off in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 48 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Terry J. Woodside, Jr.||18.6%||2,080|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dan + Franklin + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results," accessed June 18, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |