"Costco Initiative" first to file signatures in Washington
- See also: Washington signature requirements
On Wednesday, June 23, supporters of Initiative 1100 filed about 396,000 signatures with the Washington Secretary of State. It was the first petition signature filing of the 2010 ballot initiative season in the State of Washington.
I-1100, if approved by voters, will close state liquor stores and authorize the sale, distribution, and importation of alcohol by private parties.
- Washington Privatize State Liquor Stores Act, Initiative 1100 (2010)
- Washington 2010 ballot measures
- Washington signature requirements
|Propositions •||Recall||• Law|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 From Our Corner, "Costco booze measure first one in", June 23, 2010
- ↑ Kitsap Sun,"State's Voters May Get Chance to Privatize Liquor Sales," April 15, 2010