For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
2014 ballot measure litigation
- See also: List of ballot measure lawsuits in 2014
- See also: Nevada Mining Tax Cap Amendment (2014)
The Nevada Mining Association filed a lawsuit in state court in Carson City during late-February 2012, attempting to block the mining tax cap amendment measure from the ballot. The association stated that the measure was misleading and failed to describe the consequences to Nevada's overall tax structure if enacted by voters.
Motivation of sponsors
- Post-certification signature challenge
- Signature recovery lawsuit
- Ballot title litigation
- List of ballot measure lawsuits in 2014
- 2011 ballot measure litigation