A. Keith Carreiro
|A. Keith Carreiro|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Bristol District|
|Bachelor's||University of Maine, Orono (1971)|
|Master's||Harvard University (1982)|
|Ph.D.||Harvard University (1992)|
Carreiro works as an adjunct professor, teaching courses in the areas of English, film, the humanities, and philosophy.
Carreiro's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Stronger economy by promoting local businesses, local wealth and localism."
- Excerpt:"Stronger sustainable development goals and approaches to cherish and preserve our environment."
- Excerpt:"Stronger educational models based on the success in Swansea."
- Excerpt:"Stronger support and honor to those who serve our country."
Carreiro ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Bristol District. He was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Steven Howitt (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourth Bristol District, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steven Howitt Incumbent||61.4%||11,961|
|Democratic||A. Keith Carreiro||38.6%||7,515|
Carreiro and his wife Carolyn have six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "A. Keith + Carreiro + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- A. Keith Carreiro on Facebook
- A. Keith Carreiro on Twitter
- A. Keith Carreiro on LinkedIn
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |