|Indiana House of Representatives District 97|
|High school||Martinsville High School, 1998|
|Bachelor's||DePauw University, 2004|
|Master's||Indiana University Kelley School of Business, 2010; Renmin University of China, 2007|
|J.D.||Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law-Indianapolis, 2010|
Feeney-Ruiz is the Director of Community Development at Cause.it, and the founder of CrossRoads Group, a communications/sales consulting firm. After graduating from college, he served as Communications Director for Indiana Secretary of State (now U.S. Representative) Todd Rokita from 2005 to 2007. After working in market research, Feeney-Ruiz took a leave of absence from law school and spent two years traveling. Returning to finish his law and MBA degrees and re-enter political life, he managed the 2010 congressional campaign of Carlos May and served as state director and publicist of the state Balanced Education for Everyone campaign. Feeney-Ruiz ran for City County Council in 2011.
- 2010: Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
- 2007: Renmin University of China
- 2004: DePauw University
- 1999: UWC-USA
- 1998: Martinsville High School
Feeney-Ruiz supports lower taxes and spending, expanding vocational and technical training, more charter schools and school vouchers, and eliminating "the 'one-size-fits-all' approach to education."
Feeney-Ruiz ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 97. Feeney-Ruiz ran unopposed in the May 8 Republican primary and was defeated by Justin Moed (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 97, General Election, 2012|
Feeney-Ruiz's grandparents came from Puerto Rico; his mother, Tamzon Feeney, is a doctor of Irish descent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "AJ + Feeney-Ruiz + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- CrossRoads Group, "Portfolio," retrieved October 29, 2012.
- Feeney-Ruiz Facebook Page "Info" Accessed April 25, 2012
- AJ Feeney-Ruiz for Indianapolis, "Issues," retrieved October 29, 2012.
- Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012 primary candidates
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Martinsville Reporter-Times, "MHS grad endorsed as Hispanic candidate," retrieved October 29, 2012.
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |