Aaron L. Wilson
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 30|
|Place of birth||Lexington, Kentucky|
Wilson ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 30. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Thomas J. Burch (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 30, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thomas Burch Incumbent||75.1%||13,345|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Aaron + Wilson + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anderson County father pleads not guilty to child abuse - WKYT
- CONGRESS'S MAD DASH TO FINISH LINE ? Congressional Holiday Ball tonite ... - Politico
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More - Sacramento Bee
- UGA's defense proves stingy against Kentucky, giving up 211 yards - Online Athens
- Week 12 vs. NY Jets: Wednesday Transcripts - BaltimoreRavens.com
- Senate Democrats Didn't Go Far Enough to Kill the Filibuster - Daily Beast
- BCS Standings: Top 3 Spots Unchanged, NIU Passes Fresno State - Huffington Post
- Auburn Hail Mary Touchdown Stuns Georgia After Near Interception In Final ... - Huffington Post
- Redskins turmoil: RG3 trades shots with Shanahan - New York Post
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Aaron Wilson on Facebook
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |