|Washington House of Representatives, District 10a|
Simpson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Prioritize Public Education
- Excerpt:"Prevent Charter Schools from undermining this critical institution"
Empower Small Businesses
- Excerpt:"Make taxes and regulation scale-sensitive"
- Excerpt:"Ensure farming as a viable career for the next generations"
Simpson ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 10a. Simpson ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Norma Smith (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 10a, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Norma Smith Incumbent||61.1%||42,581|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Aaron + Simpson + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Today in History for December 7 - NBC 6 South Florida
- Today in History - The New York Philharmonic performed its first concert - Gaston Gazette
- Today in History for Dec. 7, 2013 - Fairfield Daily Republic
- Chamber of Commerce launches ads for Rep. Simpson and a former Democrat - Washington Post (blog)
- 3-decade gridlock broken: The nuclear deal with Iran in Geneva - CNN
- Romney backs Idaho congressman facing tea party challenge - Washington Post (blog)
- Wildfire prevention, energy development top new Interior subpanel chairman's ... - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Yellen preview JPM made secret China hire No place like home at Goldman - Politico
- This Day, November 24, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- Roanoke area food banks strain even more with cuts to SNAP benefits - Roanoke Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |