Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Illinois|
- Started a family publishing business. The Andrzejewski brothers published hometown phonebooks and competed against the perceived "monopoly" of the telephone company's yellow page directories.
- Adam's company received national recognition in Success Magazine in the Summer 2006 issue.
- Founded the ForTheGoodOfIllinois organization.
The mission of ForTheGoodOfIllinois is to bring transparency, accountability, efficient service, and frugality to Illinois governments.
- See also: Illinois gubernatorial election, 2014
In March 2013, Andrzejewski announced he would not run for governor in 2014. “I will not be a candidate for any office in 2014. This party needs fresh faces and new blood," he stated.
|2010 Race for Governor - Republican Primary|
|Adam Andrzekewski (R)||14.5%|
|Bill Brady (R)||20.3%|
|Kirk Dillard (R)||20.2%|
|Andy McKenna (R)||19.3%|
|Dan Proft (R)||7.7%|
|Jim Ryan (R)||17.0%|
|Robert Schillerstorm (R)||1.0%|
- Chicago Tribune, "Many voters in both parties undecided on candidate for governor," December 13, 2009
- Quad City Times, "Conservative Republican says he’s not running for governor in 2014," March 19, 2013
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Vote Totals List: General Primary 2010" accessed July 7, 2010