For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 9|
Error creating thumbnail: convert: no decode delegate for this image format `/tmp/magick-YiefZbsY' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/544.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_f2dc300e28af-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3044.
Chaprales attended Cape Cod Community College and later earned his undergraduate degree from Suffolk University. 
On his campaign website, Chaprales listed five issues. They were:
- Jobs and Economy
- Excerpt: "Adam understands that our families depend on Congress to create a favorable business climate that safeguards our jobs. He also knows that businesses can only create new jobs when we allow them to be successful. Adam’s pro-growth agenda focuses on creating private sector jobs by limiting government spending, backtracking regulations and lowering taxes."
- Debt and Deficit Reduction
- Excerpt: "Like most Americans, Adam wants a better future for his family. Adam will make immediate proposals for comprehensive budget reform, because he believes Americans deserve more than the tax dollar dependent, quick-fixes of this administration."
- Reducing Regulatory Burdens
- Excerpt: "The current administration has only managed to amplify the risk for startup companies. Adam will work to reduce that risk, encouraging businesses to grow and employ more Americans. Adam knows Massachusetts families depend on their local businesses, and he is ready to defend small business owners by working to eliminate regulations that make it harder for them to provide jobs."
- Reforming the Tax Code
- Excerpt: "Lower, competitive tax rates are better for businesses and growing families. Adam will work to create a tax climate that encourages local businesses to reinvest in our communities. Every dollar of your hard-earned paycheck matters to your family, and Adam will defend your right to keep more of it."
- Solutions for Healthcare
- Excerpt: "Adam believes Obamacare must be repealed and replaced with practical solutions. Centralized government healthcare is not the answer to rising healthcare costs. ObamaCare adds trillions of dollars in long-term government spending to an already bankrupt federal budget. Adam is prepared to initiate consumer-centered, market-based solutions that reduce the rising costs of healthcare, including comprehensive tort reform and allowing for the purchase of insurance across state lines." 
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2012 elections season. Below are Adam Chaprales' reports.
|Adam Chaprales (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Pre-Primary Report||August 25, 2012||$8,734.38||$8,670.00||$(14,819.39)||$2,584.99|
|July Quarterly||July 14, 2012||$0.00||$29,874.00||$(18,897.64)||$10,976.36|
- Adam for Congress "About Adam" June 27, 2012
- Adam Chaprales "Issues" August 16, 2012
- Associated Press "Massachusetts Primary Results," Accessed September 6, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Adam Chaprales Summary Report," Accessed October 1, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Pre-Primary Report" Accessed October 1, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "July Quarterly" Accessed October 1, 2012