|Kentucky House of Representatives District 67|
Haas ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 67. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Dennis Keene (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 67, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dennis Keene Incumbent||59.9%||7,768|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Adam + Haas + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Shawne Merriman Walked Out Of Interview During ESPN's 'Highly Questionable ... - Huffington Post
- For Jordan Lynch, Big Prize Still Out There In Heisman Trophy - Huffington Post
- Improving The NFL: 4 Ways To Make League More Enjoyable - Huffington Post
- John Fox Set To Return To Work On Monday - Huffington Post
- Top 10 Celebs Who Bleed For Their Team - Huffington Post Canada
- Auburn Hail Mary Touchdown Stuns Georgia After Near Interception In Final ... - Huffington Post
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |