Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 180|
|High school||Camden County High School|
|Bachelor's||Valdosta State University|
Jacobson was born in Waycross and currently lives on Harriett's Bluff in Camden County.
- Valdosta State University, Bachelor's Degree, Political Science, Criminal Justice
- Camden County High School
Jacobson owns Atlantic Auto Brokers.
Jacobson was running in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 180. Jacobson was defeated by incumbent Jason Spencer in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Georgia House of Representatives District 180 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jason Spencer Incumbent||51.7%||4,157|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Adam + Jacobson + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Improving The NFL: 4 Ways To Make League More Enjoyable - Huffington Post
- John Fox Set To Return To Work On Monday - Huffington Post
- Top 10 Celebs Who Bleed For Their Team - Huffington Post Canada
- Auburn Hail Mary Touchdown Stuns Georgia After Near Interception In Final ... - Huffington Post
- Ed Reed Cut: Texans Decide To Release Nine-Time Pro Bowl Safety - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press "Georgia - Summary Vote Results" Accessed July 31, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jacobson for Georgia Facebook Page "Info" Accessed July 18, 2012
- ↑ 'Jacobson for Georgia "About" Accessed July 18, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |