|Michigan House of Representatives District 99|
|High school||Coleman High School (2005)|
|Bachelor's||Central Michigan University (2012)|
|Profession||Author, Truck Driver|
Lawrence majored in History and Political Science at Central Michigan University and graduated from Coleman High School.
Lawrence is affiliated with the following organizations:
- SLAM (an RSO at CMU) - Founder
- Isabella County Democratic Party
- College Democrats Association (Central Michigan Chapter)
- Midland County Democratic Party
- Isabella County Soup Kitchen
- The Open Door (Midland Co.)
- Youth Basketball Athletic Association
- Mid-Michigan Healthcare (volunteered to help patients with neuro-physical rehabilitation)
- Mary Brandell Volunteer Center (at CMU)
In information submitted to Ballotpedia, Lawrence listed the following seven issues of his campaign:
- "Protect the Earned Income Tax Credit to keep working Michigan families from falling into poverty"
- "Restore the funding to public education"
- "Protect our teachers and school staff from further furloughs, layoffs, and benefit cuts"
- "Improve Michigan's neglected infrastructure, by making corporate businesses pay their fair share"
- "Ensure dependable funding for earned equitable relief programs for seniors and veterans"
- "Create jobs while protecting Michigan's natural resources by promoting industries specializing in renewable energy"
- "Require every dollar in the state budget to create or sustain jobs in Michigan, and put a stop to outsourcing jobs to other states and countries"
Lawrence is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 99. He is running unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Adam + Lawrence + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biographical submission to Ballotpedia, June 21, 2012
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |