For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 98|
|April 16, 2013 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||April 2, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Neylon won election in a special election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 98. The seat was vacant following Paul Farrow's (R) resignation after winning the December 4, 2012 special election for the District 33 seat in the Wisconsin State Senate. Neylon defeated Ed Baumann, Todd Greenwald, Matt Morzy, and Jeanne Tarantino in the Republican primary on February 19 and was unopposed in the special election which took place on April 2.
- Sussex Patch, "Strong Interest in 98th Assembly District Race," November 19, 2012
- FOX6Now, "Gov. Walker calls special election to fill vacancy," December 17, 2012
- Agri-View, "Another election is just around the corner," January 17, 2013
- sussex.patch.com, "Adam Neylon Wins 98th Assembly District Primary," February 19, 2013
- waukesha.patch.com, "Adam Neylon Wins State Assembly Seat," April 2, 2013
Paul Farrow (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |