For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 98|
|April 16, 2013 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||April 2, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Neylon won election in a special election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 98. The seat was vacant following Paul Farrow's (R) resignation after winning the December 4, 2012 special election for the District 33 seat in the Wisconsin State Senate. Neylon defeated Ed Baumann, Todd Greenwald, Matt Morzy, and Jeanne Tarantino in the Republican primary on February 19 and was unopposed in the special election which took place on April 2.
Comprehensive donor information for Neylon is available dating back to 2013. Based on available campaign finance records, Neylon raised a total of $21,289 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 7, 2013.
|Adam Neylon's Campaign Contribution History|
|2013||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 98||$21,289|
|Grand Total Raised||$21,289|
2013Neylon won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2013. During that election cycle, Neylon raised a total of $21,289.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2013 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Adam Neylon's campaign in 2013|
|Wi Energy Pac (Wepac)||$1,000|
|Tavern Industry Pac||$1,000|
|Milw Prof Firefighters Loc 215||$1,000|
|Wisconsin Health Care Association Pac||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2013||$21,289|
|Source:Follow the Money|
- Campaign Contributions: 2013
- sussex.patch.com, " Adam Neylon Sworn Into the State Assembly," April 16, 2013
- Sussex Patch, "Strong Interest in 98th Assembly District Race," November 19, 2012
- FOX6Now, "Gov. Walker calls special election to fill vacancy," December 17, 2012
- Agri-View, "Another election is just around the corner," January 17, 2013
- sussex.patch.com, "Adam Neylon Wins 98th Assembly District Primary," February 19, 2013
- waukesha.patch.com, "Adam Neylon Wins State Assembly Seat," April 2, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "Neylon, Adam," accessed June 7, 2013
Paul Farrow (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |