|Wisconsin State Assembly District 98|
|April 16, 2013 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||April 2, 2013|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Neylon won election in a special election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 98. The seat was vacant following Paul Farrow's (R) resignation after winning the December 4, 2012 special election for the District 33 seat in the Wisconsin State Senate. Neylon defeated Ed Baumann, Todd Greenwald, Matt Morzy and Jeanne Tarantino in the Republican primary on February 19 and was unopposed in the special election, which took place on April 2.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 98 Republican Primary, 2013|
Comprehensive donor information for Neylon is available dating back to 2013. Based on available campaign finance records, Neylon raised a total of $21,289 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 7, 2013.
|Adam Neylon's Campaign Contribution History|
|2013||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 98||$21,289|
|Grand Total Raised||$21,289|
2013Neylon won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2013. During that election cycle, Neylon raised a total of $21,289.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2013 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Adam Neylon's campaign in 2013|
|Wi Energy Pac (Wepac)||$1,000|
|Tavern Industry Pac||$1,000|
|Milw Prof Firefighters Loc 215||$1,000|
|Wisconsin Health Care Association Pac||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2013||$21,289|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Neylon + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ sussex.patch.com, "Adam Neylon Sworn Into the State Assembly," April 16, 2013
- ↑ Sussex Patch, "Strong Interest in 98th Assembly District Race," November 19, 2012
- ↑ FOX6Now, "Gov. Walker calls special election to fill vacancy," December 17, 2012
- ↑ Agri-View, "Another election is just around the corner," January 17, 2013
- ↑ sussex.patch.com, "Adam Neylon Wins 98th Assembly District Primary," February 19, 2013
- ↑ waukesha.patch.com, "Adam Neylon Wins State Assembly Seat," April 2, 2013
- ↑ gab.wi.gov, "Official Republican primary results," accessed November 18, 2013
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Neylon, Adam," accessed June 7, 2013
Paul Farrow (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |