Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 28A|
Pace's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Our personal liberties are under attack and it has been happening for years. We have been given the Patriot Act, which allows the government to spy on you. "
- Excerpt:"The government can't create jobs, but what it can do is create an environment that is friendly to business. We need to reform taxes and regulations to welcome job providers to our state and encourage those that are here to grow and prosper."
- Excerpt:"We need to continue to move in a direction fiscal responsibility. Raising taxes and increasing government spending is not the way."
- Excerpt:"If Minnesota adopted a policy of allowing the growing of industrial hemp, we could become the leader of a burgeoning new industry. It would be good for farmers, factories, jobs, as well as the environment."
Pace is running in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 28A. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14. Incumbent Gene Pelowski, Jr. was unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Adam + Pace + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |