Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 55|
Zemke is an automotive engineer with bachelor's and master's degrees from the College of Engineering at Michigan State University; he is a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers, seeking to promote STEM education.
Zemke supports increased investment in transportation, Medicare, autism and mental health treatment, green industry, urban revitalization, and education. Socially, he is pro-choice, supports gay marriage, and opposes banning benefits for same-sex partners.
Zemke won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 55. He defeated Andrea Brown-Harrison in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Owen Diaz (R) and David A. McMahon (G) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 55 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Adam + Zemke + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Adam Zemke for State Representative, "About Adam", retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Adam Zemke for State Representative, "Issues," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |