|New York State Assembly District 118|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Russell's professional experience includes being an attorney with Conboy, McKay, Bachman and Kendall, Limited Liability Partnership; an intern for Ronald Klain and New York State Assemblyman Marin Luster; and chief of staff for Vice President Al Gore.
Russell earned a BA in political science from the University at Albany; a JD from Syracuse University College of Law; and a certificate in family law and social policy from Syracuse University College of Law. She and her husband, James, have one child; Aaron.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Russell ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She faces David Forsythe (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she is also listed as a candidate of the Working Families Party.
On November 4, 2008 Russell won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 118, defeating opponent Robert Cantwell (R).
Russell raised $278,825 for her campaign while Cantwell raised $80,136.
|New York State Assembly, District 118 2008|
|Addie Russell (D)||24,843|
|Robert Cantwell (R)||17,423|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Addie Russell
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|New York Assembly - District 118
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |