|Texas House of Representatives, District 102|
Boyne's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Growing our Economy and Creating Jobs
- Excerpt:"I am a true fiscal conservative, and I am committed to reducing the cost and size of state government while increasing economic opportunity and quality of life for all Texas residents."
- Excerpt:"I strongly oppose Obamacare, and I will fight against its implementation in Texas. I have been a vocal opponent of Obamacare since it was first proposed, and expressed my opposition at both the state and national levels. I will oppose any efforts to expand Medicaid in our state."
Utilizing our Energy Resources
- Excerpt:"I will vigorously oppose any efforts by the Obama administration to interfere with the oil and gas production that is fueling our nation and driving our Texas economy."
Providing a Quality Education to our Children
- Excerpt:"I supported HB5, the significant and comprehensive public education bill that recently passed. This bill will help prepare a workforce that is ready to meet the needs of Texas business, but it’s not enough. We must get rid of CSCOPE and make sure we are instilling American values in our children."
Defending our 2nd Amendment Freedoms
- Excerpt:"I will stand strong in defending our constitutionally guaranteed right to keep, own and bear arms. I have been fighting in favor of this right as is clearly explained in our Constitution, and I will support campus carry and open carry laws. I will fight to make it easier for law-abiding Texans to obtain and maintain their CHL licenses, including lowering or eliminating the cost of obtaining their licenses."
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Stefani Carter and Linda Koop defeated Adryana Boyne and Sam Brown in the Republican primary. Koop defeated Carter in the May 27 Republican runoff. George M. Clayton was unopposed in the Democratic primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adryana + Boyne + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- "Adryana Boyne," Official Campaign Website, accessed February 12, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |