Agustin Hernandez, Jr.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 40|
Hernandez's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Receiving more investment from our state will better train our workforce to improve our employment rate and to increase the availability of jobs with higher paying wages."
- Excerpt: "Our students do not receive the same amount of funding as students from other parts of our state. As we have in the past, we must continue to challenge this inequity by using our court system, but, more importantly, we should first and foremost have representatives who make this issue their priority."
- Veterans Issues
- Excerpt: "As our troops return home from fighting over seas, we must remember that they have served our country and our area in the most honorable way possible."
- Infrastructure and Drainage
- Excerpt: "As urban sprawl continues, more residences will be located in lower planes of our area. More levies and canals are needed to ensure we have proper drainage."
|Texas House of Representatives District 40 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Agustin Hernandez, Jr.||26.2%||2,840|
|Robert Pena, Jr.||24.1%||2,607|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Agustin + Hernandez + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |