|New York State Assembly District 98|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Human Immunodeficiency Virus Counselor|
Gunther is a human immunodeficiency virus counselor. Her other professional experiences include being a New York State government liaison for the Mid-Hudson Chapter of Infection Control Practitioners; former director for performance improvement and risk management; and a registered nurse.
Gunther earned a national certification in infection control; a nursing degree from Orange County Community College; and attended in liberal arts at State University of New York, New Paltz. She is widowed and has three children; Mary Alice, Jacob, and Caitlin.
On November 4, 2008 Gunther won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 98. She ran unopposed.
Gunther raised $119,522 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 98 2008|
|Aileen Gunther (D)||35,630|
- Subcommittee on Agriculture Economic Development and Farmland Protection
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Women's Health
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Aileen Gunther
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |