|New York State Assembly District 98|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Human Immunodeficiency Virus Counselor|
Gunther is a human immunodeficiency virus counselor. Her other professional experiences include being a New York State government liaison for the Mid-Hudson Chapter of Infection Control Practitioners; former director for performance improvement and risk management; and a registered nurse.
Gunther earned a national certification in infection control; a nursing degree from Orange County Community College; and attended in liberal arts at State University of New York, New Paltz. She is widowed and has three children; Mary Alice, Jacob, and Caitlin.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Gunther ran unopposed in the September 14 primary. She was unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to her slot on the Democratic Party ticket, she was also listed as a candidate of the Conservative Party.
|New York State Assembly, District 98 2010|
|Aileen Gunther (D)||25,299|
On November 4, 2008 Gunther won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 98. She ran unopposed.
Gunther raised $119,522 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 98 2008|
|Aileen Gunther (D)||35,630|
In the 2008 election, Gunther raised a total of $119,522.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Crystal Run Health Care||$3,800|
|New York State Nurses Association||$3,000|
|Laborers Local 17||$3,000|
- Subcommittee on Agriculture Economic Development and Farmland Protection
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Women's Health
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Aileen Gunther
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |